Daily skin care tips for summer
1. Stay indoors between 10am and 4pm (as far as possible). That's when the sun's rays are the strongest and can have an adverse effect on your skin.
2. Regularly use sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) rating of at least 15. Apply your sunscreen liberally, 20 to 30 minutes before going outside, and reapply every two-three hours.
3. Even on a cloudy day, your skin can be exposed to up to 40 percent of the sun's UV rays, so sunscreen application is must.
4. Sun-protective clothing: wear a long-sleeved shirt, wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses, at least for part of the day. Carry an umbrella if possible.
5. Lip care: Lips are sensitive to sunlight, so be sure to wear a lip balm containing sunscreens so as to keep lips sun-safe and supple.
6. Maintain proper hydration. Your body tends to lose a lot of water in the summer, so it's important to regularly replenish it. Drink a lot of water and liquids and your skin will stay soft and moisturized as well.
7. Use water-based moisturizer. Continue to use moisturizers especially the people with dry skin..
8. Cleanse your face at least twice a day. Especially if you are working outside for whole day. Splashing face with lukewarm water is enough or use mild face cleansers.
1. Avoid aerated drinks as these drinks are full of sugar that is not good for your skin or your figure.
2. Don's use oil based moisturizers as they will feel too oily